Meadowhall Sunday League Side Require Quality Players.

Hi All,

It's been a while since I was last on here but after a few years in the Blades Super Draw we are now heading for a new challenge in the Meadowhall Sunday League as of next season.

I know it's dead early to start asking but I just thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Ideally we are looking for a centre half, a central midfielder and a striker to add to our ever improving squad and take us forward.

If anyone might be interested please get in touch for more info either on here or by email on the address below.

Thanks

Simon

---------- Post added 17-04-2014 at 21:42 ----------

We will be involved in a tournament in the next two to three weeks so any potential players that may be interested in playing for our team next season could come along and get involved.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

We are heading for a new challenge next season and heading into the Meadowhall League after spending our first three seasons in the Blades Super Draw.

To try and better ourselves we need a Centre Half, Centre Mid and a Striker. All three must be committed and be available for both midweek training sessions and obviously the games on Sundays.

Our squad is of a decent quality and improving all the time. We have a good set up and run from a good pub/club.

If you are interested in playing for us then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Simon

• 1 month later...

Archived