N Korea wants Clarkson, Dr Who and Teletubbies

Seems King Jong Un is considering getting Top Gear, Dr Who and Teletubbies for North Korean TV. (Their own stuff is apparently a bit boring).

I wonder how he came up with those three and what on earth he will make of Jeremy Clarkson?!

He's welcome to him as far as I'm concerned, but I wonder whether he knows what he's letting the N Koreans in for.

Seems King Jong Un is considering getting Top Gear, Dr Who and Teletubbies for North Korean TV. (Their own stuff is apparently a bit boring).

I wonder how he came up with those three and what on earth he will make of Jeremy Clarkson?!

Well, Clarkson is as big an egotistical maniac as Kim Jong Un. So they should rub along great together,

He'll have trouble telling the difference between Hammond and Tinky Winky though:)

He used to go to University here, he is also called Kim, not King. I don't think they do Kings in communist nations.

Edit: Apologies he went to school in Switzerland. Still, that is where he will have picked up on these shows.

Top Gear peaked two or three years ago; it was a genuinely entertaining show on lots of different levels but Clarkson, May and Hammond have now become ridiculous parodies of themselves and the scrapes they get themselves into are blatantly and intelligence insultingly setup.

Top Gear peaked two or three years ago; it was a genuinely entertaining show on lots of different levels but Clarkson, May and Hammond have now become ridiculous parodies of themselves and the scrapes they get themselves into are blatantly and intelligence insultingly setup.

I sadly agree with you on that. Last two series have been pitiful, boring, without interest and boring, they need a shake-up soon.

He's welcome to him as far as I'm concerned, but I wonder whether he knows what he's letting the N Koreans in for.

This is the start of something wonderful, not long before NK is just like the West. :)

Archived