N Korea wants Clarkson, Dr Who and Teletubbies

Well, Clarkson is as big an egotistical maniac as Kim Jong Un. So they should rub along great together,

That's certainly true! Both equally painful and ridiculous, too.

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 07:50 ----------

... he is also called Kim, not King. I don't think they do Kings in communist nations.

It was a deliberate twisting on my part...he is to all intents and purposes an absolute despot. A bit like Henry VIII, just with more devastating weaponry.

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 07:51 ----------

Hope he doesn't get to drive one of Kims mobile missile launchers.

Ha! I don't doubt that driving (and firing) a missile launcher will be one of the main conditions of Clarkson agreeing to the deal. His whole life seems to be spent in an unsatisfied hunt for the perfect phallic extension.

If North Korea does take Top Gear and Dr Who, they should get Channel-4 in there and make a NK version of GoggleBox and screen it over here, I'm sure that would be worth watching.

What are the North Koreans going to make of the TG version of Build your own space shuttle, or how to cross the ocean in a truck? Will it just give them ideas or will they thing everyone in the West is mad?

Archived