6 Taliban with one bullet.

Congratulations to soldier who took the shot with his L115A3 sniper rifle. At a distance of 930 yards, saw the trigger for a suicide bomb on the torso of an approaching terrorist, took the shot exploded the bomb, took out five others in the explosion.

Erm, there's nothing in any of the articles I read about him doing it on purpose, he was surprised when the guy blew up.

What a disgusting thread anyway, yay someone killed 6 people. :rolleyes:

Erm, there's nothing in any of the articles I read about him doing it on purpose, he was surprised when the guy blew up.

What a disgusting thread anyway, yay someone killed 6 people. :rolleyes:

No, someone saved the lives of many people by killing 6 people, we should celebrate the lives he saved.

Congratulations to soldier who took the shot with his L115A3 sniper rifle. At a distance of 930 yards, saw the trigger for a suicide bomb on the torso of an approaching terrorist, took the shot exploded the bomb, took out five others in the explosion.

Good shooting.

I'm sure the Taliban have took out more than 6 invaders at once with their IED's. :rolleyes:

Which is something you probably get an awfully big kick out of.

---------- Post added 08-04-2014 at 06:53 ----------

War IS disgusting but saying that id sooner read about 6 dead taliban than 1 dead British soldier.

Its probably doesn't bother him that the Taliban and their IED's kill 1000's of Afghans as long as they take one of ours troops out once in while.

The Taliban and other anti-government elements are responsible for 80% of civilians who were killed in Afghanistan last year.

No, someone saved the lives of many people by killing 6 people, we should celebrate the lives he saved.

Regardless of what you assume, the point made was the celebration of death and the disgust at it.

Of course as an aside and quite rightly so, showing disgust at anyone strapping a bomb to themselves, is fair game.

Regardless of what you assume, the point made was the celebration of death and the disgust at it.

Of course as an aside and quite rightly so, showing disgust at anyone strapping a bomb to themselves, is fair game.

Thank you ronthenekred.

I was just about to post the same reply but I can't put it better than that.

Archived