Good steak restaurant?!

FerFer

Piccolos on Convent Walk, which is just off West Street do a fabulous steak - I always have peppered steak and I have been many times.

You might have to take a bit more cash with you though (or put it on the never-never)!

Rashah mentioned West 10. This is by far my favourite restaurant in Sheffield and their food is IMO best bar none. (Hint, if two of you are going take at least £100 because Jonathan's wine list is a revelation.)

I'm with you here. Piccolos is lovely. I like rare steak and only a restaurant that is confident in its meat will serve it rare - however you ask for it to be cooked! Aside from the great food the staff are really friendly and it has a very cosy feel. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

Any bernies restaurant,steak house, my favourite is the one near millhouses park, i wouldn't touch jd wehers as their food is cooked in a microwave and they are always mean portions, not the place to impress.

Tgif near meadowhall retail park is always good value and they do excellent steaks there too and i keep receiving 25% off vouchers on line but i haven't been for a while.

How do you konw that it's cooked in a microwave

Not particularly a 'steak house', but I have had many a nice steak from La Vida Loca on Hillsborough corner. On Saturday I had a rare sirloin with a chilli, red wine and olive sauce - absolutely delicious... :love:

The chicken dishes are good too - in fact neither me nor my boyfriend have ever had a bad meal there.

Will probably go back tomorrow night - forget the diet! :D

Are you sure he meant next tuesday?!

Try typing "march 20th" into google.co.uk - this might be what your boyf was really after ;):hihi:

I understand this very special day in the calendar is celebrated on the 14th in Sheffield..

I'm very much looking forward tonight :hihi:

Archived