What size woman do you find sexy in Leggings?

Someone asked the question about dress sizes so I thought I would ask a similar question based on what I often see exiting McDonalds.

For me, they shouldn't make them to fit anyone above a 12, otherwise it's just so wrong.

I'm sure there are thousands of gorgeous voluptuous women :love: in tears and burning their leggings after reading this.

My wife would like your personal address, pm me if you like, she says it's so she can give you a written apology. She says she tries not to do wrong by strangers and is distraught that she has got it so wrong. She would also like to know if there's anything else that she possibly does that might offend you as she would hate for this to happen again.

Do you mind if she wears them in the house, as long as we keep the curtains closed, because I bloody love seeing her in them? Especially the wet look leather ones. :love:

The black legs look is the worst fashion statement ever, some of them lasses look like old Dobsons cows that used to wonder down Gleadless Common in the fifty's swinging their enormous rear ends on the way to be milked.

They are nearly as bad a fashion statement as pot bellied blokes in tight football shirts who strut about as though all they have to do is run on the pitch at Bramall Lane and the very shirt [with their name on the back ]would make them an instant goal scoring right winger.

And when they are strutting around Torromoleenus as a pair it makes you proud of British fashion.

Especially the wet look leather ones. :love:

You had to mention them didn't you, shiny wet look ones that have been sprayed on almost like, erm I think I better go lie down......

To the OP - if you don't like what you see coming out of McDonalds, don't go there.

Someone asked the question about dress sizes so I thought I would ask a similar question based on what I often see exiting McDonalds.

For me, they shouldn't make them to fit anyone above a 12, otherwise it's just so wrong.

Doesn't matter what size they are if they have a flowy dress over the top.

Archived