Women: do you like some meat on your men?

Just for the sake of balance (I really couldn't care less) I thought I'd ask the plentiful female posters on here whether they like their men skinny and undersized or rather a bit more chunky. Or does it not matter?

What would you rather have: Brad Pitt looks or John Goodman (of Roseanne) humour and personality?

I don't like beer bellies, Jamie Dornan is sexy and attractive so somewhere near to his physique

What if they have what looks like one but don't drink?

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 20:28 ----------

Is he? Not according to Wiki, he is planning to make a movie next year! Aren't you confusing him with the other big fella? (Can't remember his name)

Could be this John.

I realised that I like my man to be a bit rounded. I figured that he has to have an endomorph body type too. Which also means he can be a muscly man. :hihi: When he hugs me, I feel warm and protected. :)

My current bf is not so, and when he hugs me, he pokes me a lot without realising that it hurts. He is actually tall and gangly. :( Nor he is gentle, he squash me like a pea. He's learning his own strength though and be a bit more tactile.

He isn't a Brad Pitt, but he does look like George Clooney with his silvery hair. :hihi:

Could be this John.

That is him :) Loved him in Cool Runnings.

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 20:33 ----------

I realised that I like my man to be a bit rounded. I figured that he has to have an endomorph body type too. Which also means he can be a muscly man. :hihi: When he hugs me, I feel warm and protected. :)

My current bf is not so, and when he hugs me, he pokes me a lot without realising that it hurts. He is actually tall and gangly. :( Nor he is gentle, he squash me like a pea. He's learning his own strength though and be a bit more tactile.

Your current boyfriend sounds like a Great Dane :hihi:

Time for an upgrade salsa!

She's doing her best ...

:rolleyes: I chose him because he is very loyal to his family and follows familial piety like I do. :)

Well, when we are both off work, we are stupid and childish, as well as being silly. So yes, the hippie lardeedaa does work, and is attractive. Hahaha. :P

Archived