Women: do you like some meat on your men?

Oh, I see. I did not know that I had fans. Well, to explain to you. Both of us have activated our accounts already. :)We are kind of seeing each other, but not entirely committed and will marry, because we cannot iron out the small details. Either he wants me to move to the US. I want him to move here to the UK. I cannot afford to not work even if I marry. He cannot afford not to work and be here in the UK either. I wish I met him earlier on in my life. We do get on very well. His mother and my mother are aware of our situations and we still cannot figure things out. So yes, we are kind of slowly being friends again, until we can figure things out. I have not responded to anyone, and nor has he responded to anyone either online. But we are definitely asking ourselves if we can make that big jump to marry, settle down, and have children soon. We have both built up our respective careers for a long while. So this is why.

It is a test for ourselves basically to see if we know what it takes.

In the British way, is this class as a "break" ? To me, I find it a mature thing really, before leaping onto the next step. Bring stability to a child's life, that kind of thing.

But guys do not know that "looks" can be changed through clothing. It can indeed. So really, it is indeed about personalities.

I gave him some advice on his new glasses and he looked very suave and sexy. Now he got all cheeky and start checking himself in the mirrors. :| A knuckle sandwich shall go his way soon enough. :love: But he matched his style with mine. I noticed that he did so. :hihi:

:huh::huh:

Is he? Not according to Wiki, he is planning to make a movie next year! Aren't you confusing him with the other big fella? (Can't remember his name)

You could be thinking of Gary Olsen who played a similar role in Two Point Four Kids.

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 21:59 ----------

I dont care what they look like or how much they have, its how much they make me laugh that cuts it, if we are compatible in the humour stakes then the rest will follow.

..but are you attracted to boys or girls Bb? :P

:huh::huh:

:hihi: Ok. I have redeemed myself. It is getting too personal to be honest. He is going to see his family soon, and we will know what will happen or not, and I will and need to sell my house in Sheffield too and then we shall make decisions. So yes. Complicated. Personal. No going to put all details online. Thank you ! Please don't speculate further. Thanks. :)

I agree, personality is so much more important than looks! However, you must agree that you need to be sexually attracted to any potential partner? No matter how good someones personality is, you have to fancy them.

If you think that there's only one form of fancying someone then you've led a very sheltered life :)

Have you never had a work colleague that you worked with for years without even considering them and then had a sudden thought one day that they were attractive?

Or how about fancying someone, having a relationship with them and them then suddenly not being attractive to you?

Both of these things that attraction is subjective and affected by dozens of different factors. Finding someone with whom you connect in an amazingly positive (platonic) way, who you get to know better and then find that they make you laugh and make you feel happy, does that not mean that you're more likely to want to share yourself with them on other levels?

The reason I started this thread was in response to the dress-size foolery of Rampent (sorry bud!) and the leggings thread. I knew women would be far less focussed on appearance so I thought it might provide a nice balancing tool for the boys with eyes bigger than their masculinity :)

In the end it is all about love, however much that sounds like a worn down record. There is a reason that there are so many songs on the subject!

The reason I started this thread was in response to the dress-size foolery of Rampent (sorry bud!) and the leggings thread. I knew women would be far less focussed on appearance so I thought it might provide a nice balancing tool for the boys with eyes bigger than their masculinity :)

In the end it is all about love, however much that sounds like a worn down record. There is a reason that there are so many songs on the subject!

Forgiven :) Interesting thread though, I think most wimmin reading this want a Beckham type torso and looks. Most blokes in Sheffield apart from the trendies and students all look like chip butty merchants.

Forgiven :) Interesting thread though, I think most wimmin reading this want a Beckham type torso and looks. Most blokes in Sheffield apart from the trendies and students all look like chip butty merchants.

No, you are reading the wrong bits Rampent! (Bloody happy I am a trendy student (an overaged, overweight student, but I do have a sense of humour!))

Have you never had a work colleague that you worked with for years without even considering them and then had a sudden thought one day that they were attractive?

It's a common phenomenon amongst gravediggers ;)

Archived