Women: do you like some meat on your men?

I did indeed mean it in those terms :) Charlotte Green is famous for corpsing when she's reading the news on Radio 4.

In our case it was laughing until we were both crying, had asthma attacks and had to go outside to cool down. We were chortling about it for the rest of the evening too :)

I like this word too! :thumbsup:

Next time I'm with my girlfriend I'll tell her that she reminds me of a graveyard ... she'll go postal! :P

:hihi: Ok. I have redeemed myself. It is getting too personal to be honest. He is going to see his family soon, and we will know what will happen or not, and I will and need to sell my house in Sheffield too and then we shall make decisions. So yes. Complicated. Personal. No going to put all details online. Thank you ! Please don't speculate further. Thanks. :)

Believe me, speculation played no part. Utter confusion in what I highlighted did.

Just for the sake of balance (I really couldn't care less) I thought I'd ask the plentiful female posters on here whether they like their men skinny and undersized or rather a bit more chunky. Or does it not matter?

What would you rather have: Brad Pitt looks or John Goodman (of Roseanne) humour and personality?

I like a bit of meat on my men, i wouldnt say 'fat' but a bit meaty...

I'd rather my man be big and burly and not the skinny runner type...

I also like hairy men.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:love:

I don't like skinny/weedy or the very muscley with zero body fat look either

Like a slightly cuddly rugby player type is where it's at, and tall too, ideally over 6 foot, dark hair, blue eyes.... perfect :D

Ask yourself is this guy going to fancy you?

Archived