Women: do you like some meat on your men?

I do at times wonder if the underlying feeling for women is that they want a man they feel can protect them? You know, in a primitive sort of way?
I'm sure plenty of women that go in the "Shaky" down Hillsborough are looking for the Neanderthal type!....you know the type,bald empty heads, loads of tattoos and steroid muscles straining through their Primark t/shirts?

I'm sure plenty of women that go in the "Shaky" down Hillsborough are looking for the Neanderthal type!....you know the type,bald empty heads, loads of tattoos and steroid muscles flashing through their Primark t/shirts?

Hahaha, I think those men might think that as well, don't think it can possibly be true though, can it? :)

I like a slim man, when the sun comes out and the shirts come off seeing those beer bellies is yuk:gag:

I suppose you're entitled to titillation of that nature, but why when the sun comes out can't women whip of the tops & bras and walk around lol.

On a serious note as I said on the other thread it's what's on the inside that counts, trouble is that some people see themselves as "beautiful people" and will only look for that kind, in their eyes.

The real test of a relationship is one one of you becomes seriously ill, the ones truly loved get looked after. If it was just a superficial relationship the other walks away (sad really)

As mentioned John candy was a big man, but apparently much loved and funny as hell; I think his best performance is in Plane Trains & Automobiles, when he plays the shower ring salesman who's wife is dead but won't let her go.

If you want to see real meat on a man, and no meat on a woman watch Supersize v Superskinny & vice versa.

I don't like skinny/weedy or the very muscley with zero body fat look either

Like a slightly cuddly rugby player type is where it's at, and tall too, ideally over 6 foot, dark hair, blue eyes.... perfect :D

Very low body fat showing off muscles in anatomical detail is not attractive at all, especially when the bloke has that very defined triangular hip/abdominal thing going on. Makes them look like an articulated joint Ken doll, and one that spends entirely too much time gazing at itself in a gym mirror.

Archived