Drivers on Mobile Phones

I assume everyone now realises that having a mobile phone whether on or off is irrelevant. allows the security services to monitor the individual and even lissten into their conversations.

So you believe that a switched-off phone can be monitored?

I assume everyone now realises that having a mobile phone whether on or off is irrelevant. allows the security services to monitor the individual and even lissten into their conversations.

I assume all now realise that the mobile phone allows an authority to know exactly where they are on the globe.

on or off :suspect::suspect::suspect:

If they can tack my EXACT location, using nothing more than my old 3310 which is turned off then hats off to them.

However I think you've just been on the loony juice :loopy::loopy::loopy:

I assume all now realise that the mobile phone allows an authority to know exactly where they are on the globe.

Well joining the dots, to gather fines one can know the speed on is traveling at, when one uses the phone, driving or not, which is basically nothing more than a software issue to fine people for breaking the law, from using the phone inappropriately, or speeding beyond the.

The fines imposed on this new joke is just a smokescreen, making them feel something is being done, when the reality is to gather as much money through fines as possible, any way possible. The point is to impoverish people through any means possible, while feeding the pockets of the more deserving of course.

I blame the Illuminati.

You have to give it to the government, they are ingenious in the creative ways they can legitimise the extraction of money through imaginative laws, which superficially sell because they appeal to making criminals pay.

Sadly the truth is we are all seen as either criminals or suckers there to be exploited.

Don't you love the idea that all benefit claimants and now pensioners to a lessor degree are greedy, thus they are worthy of being short changed to encourage them to suffer. We all love the sadistic side!

Don't break road safety laws.

To be fined you have to be caught!

How many police do you see on the road?

I was once driving and two PCSOs where walking up on the other side. I was adjusting my right hearing aid and the PCSOs stopped and pointed at me and sort of bent over to look at me, as if they would get closer to see if i was on my phone.I just looked at them and burst out laughing.

I blame the Illuminati.

Well not quite, been on the Snowden, but maybe the messenger was more important than the messages. The media seem to have done a brilliant job, so no one bothers!

---------- Post added 16-08-2013 at 17:11 ----------

So you believe that a switched-off phone can be monitored?

Shame you have not read any of Snowden's revelations, but who can blame you, the media was silent on content, but concentrated in creating a celebrity, so people could focus on what they are used to!

Do you pay the police officer or the court?

The PC gives out a piece of paper (a fixed penalty notice) that has been filled out with your details and the offence. This FPN tells you what to pay, where to send the money to and by when.

The PC gives out a piece of paper (a fixed penalty notice) that has been filled out with your details and the offence. This FPN tells you what to pay, where to send the money to and by when.

It's now called a Traffic Offence Report (TOR).

Depending on the traffic offence you will receive an offer of either : a fine,points, a course for which you have to pay or summons to court.

This decision is not made by the officer you will receive notification through the post.

It's now called a Traffic Offence Report (TOR).

Depending on the traffic offence you will receive an offer of either : a fine,points, a course for which you have to pay or summons to court.

This decision is not made by the officer you will receive notification through the post.

Ok and thanks for that. I forgot the option of a course for these now ticket-able offences.

Question though, who decides between fine, course (Ndac, "What's driving us?" ...) or court appearance? What rank? An NDORS admin' committee?