Drivers on Mobile Phones

Maybe a jammer in cars that blocked mobile phone transmissions while the engine is running could help.

That would be illegal to start with, and it would mean that anyone living/working close to or walking down a road would also get no signal. Bit of a none starter really.

Maybe a jammer in cars that blocked mobile phone transmissions while the engine is running could help.

Or someone could invent a hands free device..............wait a minute?!?

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 11:24 ----------

All Mobile phone users whilst driving Beware.

Anyone talking or texting on a phone when driving should be put in jail no ifs or buts!

BUT!> More so the retard girls putting makeup on when behind the wheel.

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 04:46 ----------

>> Read More<<

See those girls all the time on the parkway. It's not illegal though is it? Should be, it's 10 times more dangerous that driving with a mobile phone, if you ask me.

By the way, awful use of language. No need to use the R word.

See those girls all the time on the parkway. It's not illegal though is it? Should be, it's 10 times more dangerous that driving with a mobile phone, if you ask me.

By the way, awful use of language. No need to use the R word.

Of course applying make up whilst driving would be illegal, you'd get done for driving without due care and attention, or some other road traffic offence.

Of course applying make up whilst driving would be illegal, you'd get done for driving without due care and attention, or some other road traffic offence.

I meant specifically, it's not illegal, like using a phone is.

• 7 months later...
You shouldn't be using the phone whilst driving anyway. If you get caught you deserve everything you get, which is not enough in my opinion.

I agree. I saw something weird this morning though: a driver in slow traffic looking down at his lap --- turned out he was messing with a piece of rope or clothesline rather than a phone. No idea why.

• 3 months later...

Literally 10 mins ago I've just seen a young lad on a mo-ped with L plates on driving down our road with his helmet half way up his head, one hand on the handbars and the other sending a text message!! Instant ban if you ask me.