World Class Darts Comes To Crookes!

Bunting has won more than most people in the PDC have..Hes a top player..That doesnt mean Hankey is rubbish..He can still slam in the 180s pretty often

And usually follows it up with a 26 or a 41. No consistency.

My point was that Hankey has had a disaster of a two years. He's now gone back and still hasn't made any waves. He's a busted flush IMO.

Slowing a game up is hardly cheating. Other players do it.

Correct, Hankey does it more often. Think I counted one time that between putting the final dart in the board and going up to retrieve them, he fannied around for 10 seconds, arsing around with the crowd.

He's a busted flush and the last two years have shown him up for what he is. Good luck to him on the non-competitve exhibition circuit as thats the only way he can make money these days, he has earned less than £300 from ranking events since the start of the year.

I find Hankey compelling to watch..sometimes awful, sometimes awsome, distainful towards the croud, often flips out, bad attitude, comedy walkons...I would much rather watch him than most other darts players, who are devoid of personality, little more than darts robots..Doesnt have to be the best to be the most watchable..can anyone think of a more watchable player??

I find Hankey compelling to watch..sometimes awful, sometimes awsome, distainful towards the croud, often flips out, bad attitude, comedy walkons...I would much rather watch him than most other darts players, who are devoid of personality, little more than darts robots..Doesnt have to be the best to be the most watchable..can anyone think of a more watchable player??

Agree with all that, I still have his match on my Sky+ box against MvG when he was totally out of it. Comedy viewing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived