Kids portraits- not happy

It's incredible how pedantic and pathetic some people are. Are you this dull in real life?

I bet you're a laugh a fortnight. I was just pointing out the difference between using a flare and having flair to do something. The irony clearly bypassed you.

I've heard of a similar story with wedding photography. The photographer clearly didn't have a clue, the photos were terrible and cost a fortune, and obviously they couldn't just restage the whole event ... It's taking advantage of people's emotions (kids, weddings), knowing they are unlikely to refuse the photos.

I don't have any photos yet. Apparently you have to wait almost 3 weeks after paying for this national portrait company to print your snaps.

All I have are black & white thumbnails on standard printer paper of the pics I'm supposed to receive.

I just keep looking at these thumbnails & spotting error after error on them. Big gaps between kids. Eldest girls hair covering newborns face. Newborns face tilted back. In one photo he laid the baby on his front in his nappy and snapped him unfortunately the baby's arm was in a very odd position & the resulting picture makes it look broken & limp.

I've also paid for a composite 20x20 picture with 9 smaller pictures on it. I had no input whatsoever in the 9 poses which were included.

I don't know, maybe I'll feel better when I get the actual prints but they are far from perfect.

I don't have any photos yet. Apparently you have to wait almost 3 weeks after paying for this national portrait company to print your snaps.

All I have are black & white thumbnails on standard printer paper of the pics I'm supposed to receive.

I just keep looking at these thumbnails & spotting error after error on them. Big gaps between kids. Eldest girls hair covering newborns face. Newborns face tilted back. In one photo he laid the baby on his front in his nappy and snapped him unfortunately the baby's arm was in a very odd position & the resulting picture makes it look broken & limp.

I've also paid for a composite 20x20 picture with 9 smaller pictures on it. I had no input whatsoever in the 9 poses which were included.

I don't know, maybe I'll feel better when I get the actual prints but they are far from perfect.

sorry but i really dont understand cases like this, why have you paid anything! you obviously didnt like the photos at the time and felt uncomfortable and pressured?? next time be a little more cautious and dont pay a penny until you are happy there are plenty that can do the same offering better and cheaper.

I bet you're a laugh a fortnight. I was just pointing out the difference between using a flare and having flair to do something. The irony clearly bypassed you.

Sorry, I forgot that pointing out simple spelling mistakes on forums is absolutely hilarious!

Remind me when you're on stage again.

Sorry, I forgot that pointing out simple spelling mistakes on forums is absolutely hilarious!

Remind me when you're on stage again.

He wasn't pointing out a spelling mistake, there wasn't one.

He was making light of a word being used in the wrong context and giving the sentence a different meaning to the one the OP intended..you can imagine children being posed at the business end of a flare might not look that comfortable in photographs :)

It's a National extortion racket. They have been on all the best consumer protection programmes. There are many decent photographers in Sheffield who would have charged half the price and let you have the image files.

It's incredible how pedantic and pathetic some people are. Are you this dull in real life?

This is a pretty pathetic post, which unlike the "I should hope so" comment, has no comic value. I raised a smile when I read his, understanding the word play immediately.

Whilst I wouldn't go so far as to proclaim it comic genius, it was fairly funny. Are you this aggressive and humourless in real life?

You seem to have some kind of a flair for unfair flare fun frolickery fare ... it's not fair!

The affair of the fare of the unfair photos, fair or unfair, has caused the OP's nostrils to flare, or to be fair, at least made them feel fairly unfairly treated.

Concentrate on the topic if you wish, rather than being a grumpy so-and-so and having a pop at posters with a sense of humour ... it goes a long way. :)

Archived