Missing train ticket

I collected some train tickets yesterday morning from the self-collection machine and just discovered that I've also picked up someone else's ticket.

It's only the seat reservation so it's no big deal.

If anyone's missing a ticket then PM me with their ticket number.

I'll leave it at the station tomorrow if no-one claims it.

Many advance tickets are only valid with the associated seat reservation, so it could be a big deal to someone.

If you have the seat ticket then you need the travel ticket as well.

As long as you have the travel ticket one should be OK.

Doubt if anyone's gonna check your seat unless you're in the wrong one.

Never had my seat ticket checked. The ticket inspectors are not really interested where you're sitting as long as you have a valid travel ticket.

If you have the seat ticket then you need the travel ticket as well.

As long as you have the travel ticket one should be OK.

Doubt if anyone's gonna check your seat unless you're in the wrong one.

Never had my seat ticket checked. The ticket inspectors are not really interested where you're sitting as long as you have a valid travel ticket.

Advance tickets which require you to travel on a particular train do require the reservation ticket too, as there is no where on the standard ticket to print the train that you are required to take. It's not about being in the correct seat, it's about being on the correct train.

Edit: Here's an example - http://www.cxpartners.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Ticket_validity.png

All I'm trying to do is help someone who has mislaid their ticket.

I'm not really concerned about what ticket is valid or not.

If the owner of this ticket has any concerns about it then I'm sure he will ask.

Please PM me if you think this is your ticket.

Archived