Roy Morris off the Wybourn

GVOWL

big roy moved from a flat on the wybourne to one at darnal he used to go in the little club on attercliffe common next door to travellers.had many agood laugh in there with him.he unfortunetly got stomach cancer and passed away still cracking jokes even though he lost many stones in weight.r i p pal.

big roy moved from a flat on the wybourne to one at darnal he used to go in the little club on attercliffe common next door to travellers.had many agood laugh in there with him.he unfortunetly got stomach cancer and passed away still cracking jokes even though he lost many stones in weight.r i p pal.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I used to keep the Horse and Jockey on the cliffe and Roy was a regular, RIP big fella

• 1 month later...
Im roys niece, one of judd morris daughters, nice that people remember him! what a character.

I kept the Horse and Jockey on Attercliffe and Big Roy was a regular.

Had some laughs with him, Big Eric Duffy and a lot more good lads.

:) yes he loved cliffe.he used to go in grey horse years ago with my mum and dad(audrey and judd morris)

I didn't know any of Roy's relatives although I think I remember him mentioning Judd from time to time.

Roy Morris was a good bloke and a pain in the a--- at the same time, so much better than the faceless people we encounter these days, he was a true character who I thought would live forever and to a certain extent, he still does.

Archived