YO-YO Craze In The Late 50's

Nar then bullerboy it was you was it?,I,ve still got the scars on the back of my neck to this day!.Those dried peas were like bullets flying in the dark,you needed a crash helmet on some weeks,after the Forum our favourite haunt as schoolkids was the tanner rush Saturday morning at the Roscoe Shalesmoor.Allthough we didn,t have much spare cash we certainly got around as raggy arsed little kids enjoying ourselves,happy days!.

Nar then bullerboy it was you was it?,I,ve still got the scars on the back of my neck to this day!.Those dried peas were like bullets flying in the dark,you needed a crash helmet on some weeks,after the Forum our favourite haunt as schoolkids was the tanner rush Saturday morning at the Roscoe Shalesmoor.Allthough we didn,t have much spare cash we certainly got around as raggy arsed little kids enjoying ourselves,happy days!.
Same here,we went everywhere and walked cos we had no dosh for the bus if we had we would spend it on spice,we would even walk to Rotherham and back all different ways but the most enjoyment was the meders and it dint cost owt .Can you remember the mules at the Forum what you bounced up and down on and raced across the stage.

Archived