Oscar Pistorius Trial

Last time he got sentenced to 5 years for manslaughter and was at home after about one year, so how long this time will it be before he is allowed home after being found guilty for murder ? Does the one year served get knocked off the 6 year sentence ?

I wondered that. What about the time already served for the manslaughter (can't think of the name they called it)...And the time he's actually been out, but effectively in his uncles house. Does that count?

At that rate, he could be out in a couple of weeks!

I wondered that. What about the time already served for the manslaughter (can't think of the name they called it)...And the time he's actually been out, but effectively in his uncles house. Does that count?

At that rate, he could be out in a couple of weeks!

Its been mentioned (cant recall where) that the vile murdering scum bag said 'See you in 3 years' to his sister after the sentence.

As for the sentence. I thought it was a min of 15 years for murder in SA. So how come he only got 6?

• 1 year later...