Oscar Pistorius Trial

I think divulging the address should mean its unsafe for him to stay there now and he should have to re-apply for bail at a different address at the very least.

Also as a re-application they have to take into account the fact he has sold all his houses so has no base in south africa anymore and the incident in the nightclub whilst he was on bail the last time.

Pistorious defence lawyer seems to be guiding the judge, its like he is in charge!

Telling the judge he knows an expert in setencing in these cases he could refer her to!

Any reasonable judge would have marked his card for that and reminded him who was in charge of this case.

Well, I find it incredulous that, he seems to have got off the murder charge on basically a technicality. Because the judge seems to completely dismiss all of the prosecution arguments.

Common sense in my view would dictate that, if as he claims he heard someone or something, rose from bed. Didn't actually bother to check if Reeva was there still in the bed, got his gun....went down the hallway and into the bathroom...Didn't bother to shout or call out....and pumped 4 bullets into the door knowing whoever was on the other side would more than likely be killed.

Once he had made the first shot, surely Reeva would have screamed, wailed, made some sort of noise that he would have recognised as being female?....Yet he chose to pump a further 3 bullets into the door. That to me clearly displays intention to kill.

Apparently the only screaming that happened that night was OP when hed realised his terrible mistake :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 12-09-2014 at 10:40 ----------

I think divulging the address should mean its unsafe for him to stay there now and he should have to re-apply for bail at a different address at the very least.

Also as a re-application they have to take into account the fact he has sold all his houses so has no base in south africa anymore and the incident in the nightclub whilst he was on bail the last time.

Pistorious defence lawyer seems to be guiding the judge, its like he is in charge!

Telling the judge he knows an expert in setencing in these cases he could refer her to!

Any reasonable judge would have marked his card for that and reminded him who was in charge of this case.

Im glad you mentioned that. When i heard him say it i thought i must have been mistaken. The just should have torn a strip of him for that.

he stood 3 meters away and unloaded 4 bullets into a tiny toilet room giving who ever was inside almost no chance of survival.

he wasn't trying to kill anybody. He was just trying to shoot the lock off the toilet door like in the movies, but kept missing.