Oscar Pistorius Trial

why he wanted to kill her?. What made him so angry (or scared) that he fired through the toilet door.(4 dum dum bullets:huh:) They hadn't been going out that long.

This verdict doesn't give us any answers as to why he did what he did.

He had a history of violent rages and was known to be controlling and aggressive towards women.

Neighbours heard them arguing,she was next to him in bed before,he then shot her dead from behind the bathroom door pretty straightforward to me.His story about an intruder does not make sense.

That poor girl's last minutes / moments must have been absolutely terrifying. I'm glad there's been some justice at last.

• 6 months later...

Clearly there is a problem with the South African justice system when someone found guilty of murder is not automatically given a mandatory life sentence. There should be nothing further to discuss once the appeal court ruled Pistorius was guilty of murder.

I thought having Oscar parade in the court without his prostheses was a disgraceful attempt to win over sympathy for him.

I agree, he didn't seem have any problems the previous day with his prosthesis and wearing a smart suit with long trousers.

I thought having Oscar parade in the court without his prostheses was a disgraceful attempt to win over sympathy for him.

Totally agree.

The whole thing has become a circus and the judge seems way out of her depth.