Blue Badge misuse at hospital visits

As to to wardens confiscating blue badges at hospitals ./ I cant as see how they can do this as its classed as private land so feel free you muppets to do as you obviously want.

Who mentioned wardens confiscating blue badges?

I read "Several persons lost their blue badges as a consequence." as "Wardens reported several people misusing blue badges who subsequently lost them after an investigation by the appropriate authorities.".

LOOK at the insurance it says can only be driven by a named driver if driving car for the benefit of disabled driver. :suspect:

I say once again " and yet using the car for your own benefit is not listed on the ' vehicle misuse list'

I say once again " and yet using the car for your own benefit is not listed on the ' vehicle misuse list'

You cant drive a car without insurance./ there is no such list give over driving the car :suspect: Clearly says the car can only be driven if of benefit to the disabled driver. Do you understand what that means

You cant drive a car without insurance./ there is no such list give over driving the car :suspect: Clearly says the car can only be driven if of benefit to the disabled driver. Do you understand what that means

Do you not understand what 'using the car is not listed on the vehicle misuse list' means?

There is a list. Nothing like facts is there?

Here have a read.

http://www.motability.co.uk/understanding-the-scheme/use-of-your-car/

Do you not understand what 'using the car is not listed on the vehicle misuse list' means?

There is a list. Nothing like facts is there?

http://www.motability.co.uk/understanding-the-scheme/use-of-your-car/

You must be a a woman. It states quite clearly that the vechicle is being misused if driven by by any one for there own benefit and not for the benefit of the disabled driver. [good grief] get back to your knitting woman:hihi:[ In the eyes of the law ignorance is no excuse.]

---------- Post added 09-05-2014 at 11:52 ----------

Any one on here who is getting hot under the collar about this subject is probably driving illegaly. Dont get mad at the Spider he is only trying to help. The repercussions for driving without insurance can be horrendous if invovled in a serious accident :suspect:

You must be a a woman. It states quite clearly that the vechicle is being misused if driven by by any one for there own benefit and not for the benefit of the disabled driver. [good grief] get back to your knitting woman:hihi:[ In the eyes of the law ignorance is no excuse.]

---------- Post added 09-05-2014 at 11:52 ----------

Any one on here who is getting hot under the collar about this subject is probably driving illegaly. Dont get mad at the Spider he is only trying to help. The repercussions for driving without insurance can be horrendous if invovled in a serious accident :suspect:

Here you go. This is taken from the motability website. I have highlighted it for you just in case.

Misuse would include:

Not giving the disabled person the benefit of the car

Driving whilst uninsured or banned

Using the car in a criminal act

Lending, sub-leasing or selling the car

Using the car for unauthorised business purposes, for example, as a taxi or delivery vehicle

Not taking proper care of your car

Please point out to me where it says that the vehicle is being misused if driven by anyone for their own benefit and not for the benefit of the disabled person.

Even you may would agree that it doesn't.

Oh and please punctuate your reply with some more of those infantile emoticons. They do may make me laugh so.

By the way, we don't have a motability car just disabled road fund licence and blue badge. I pay my own insurance so how would that work.

I await with bated breath.

:hihi:

Here you go. This is taken from the motability website. I have highlighted it for you just in case.

Misuse would include:

Using the car for unauthorised business purposes, for example, as a taxi or delivery vehicle

Please point out to me where it says that the vehicle is being misused if driven by anyone for their own benefit and not for the benefit of the disabled person.

Oh and please punctuate your reply with some more of those infantile emoticons. They do may make me laugh so.

By the way, we don't have a motability car just disabled road fund licence and blue badge. I pay my own insurance so how would that work.

END OFF ./ You will never get it. :loopy::loopy::loopy:Back to the knitting woman....:hihi:

Misuse would include:

From your link.

We’ll ask you to make sure:

The car is used by, or for the benefit of, the disabled person. This does not mean that the disabled person needs to be in the car for every journey. In practice, this means other named drivers in the household can use the car for shopping and other routine activities, as long as the disabled customer will benefit.

This is quite clear, each time the car is used the disabled person must benefit, if you are are taking the car out and the disabled person doesn't benefit from the journey then you are in breach of the rules.

From your link.

We’ll ask you to make sure:

The car is used by, or for the benefit of, the disabled person. This does not mean that the disabled person needs to be in the car for every journey. In practice, this means other named drivers in the household can use the car for shopping and other routine activities, as long as the disabled customer will benefit.

This is quite clear, each time the car is used the disabled person must benefit, if you are are taking the car out and the disabled person doesn't benefit from the journey then you are in breach of the rules.

Ivanava, I am quite well aware of this but what spidy doesn't get is that if he reads my first comment I did say that it doesn't mention what he was implying in the list of reasons of misuse of the vehicle.

What was highlighted in my last post was copied from the Motability website.

Originally Posted by spider1

Get in the real world the misuse of disability cars is as rife as the misuse of the disability badge . People use them for there own personal use all the time and if you dont think so thats your problem And when these bonafide users drop their partners off at work they go on to do there own shopping and put the blue badge on suppose this is o.k. with you.

I said

'And yet using the car for your own benefit is not on the list headed ' vehicle misuse '

It does say ' not giving the disabled person the benefit of the car'

But that means something else entirely.

---------- Post added 10-05-2014 at 02:56 ----------

:hihi:

END OFF ./ You will never get it. :loopy::loopy:Back to the knitting woman....:hihi:

This really upsets you doesn't it ?

:loopy::hihi::mad:::rant:

I know you like the emoticons so these are for you.

Ivanava, I am quite well aware of this but what spidy doesn't get is that if he reads my first comment I did say that it doesn't mention what he was implying in the list of reasons of misuse of the vehicle.

What was highlighted in my last post was copied from the Motability website.

Originally Posted by spider1

Get in the real world the misuse of disability cars is as rife as the misuse of the disability badge . People use them for there own personal use all the time and if you dont think so thats your problem And when these bonafide users drop their partners off at work they go on to do there own shopping and put the blue badge on suppose this is o.k. with you.

I said

'And yet using the car for your own benefit is not on the list headed ' vehicle misuse '

It does say ' not giving the disabled person the benefit of the car'

But that means something else entirely.

So you agree then, if the car is taken out and the disabled person doesn't benefit from the journey, the driver is in breach of the rules.

Archived