Blue Badge misuse at hospital visits

You are a numpty give over trolling :rant::rant:

People who disagree with you aren't automatically trolling you know, and if you persist in calling everybody who disagrees with you a troll then you're very likely to find a warning heading your way soon.

Ditto insulting other forum users- you may disagree with an opinion but crossing the line to insulting the poster breaks forum rules and will result in a ban.

Is there a good reason why the opinions of those who are disagreeing with you should be thought of as automatically lies or trolling? Mine certainly isn't.

I have a blue badge and when my daughter drops me off outside cardiology she then drives round looking for a parking spot disabled or not, if she finds a disabled parking place would she be in the 90% because she is not disabled but parking in a disabled spot.

How do you differentiate between worthy users and non worthy users, she is one of the designated drivers able to drive my motability vehicle but after she drops me off how does one tell what her purpose is.?

In certain circumstances maybe the designated drivers for mobility vehicles could be included in the scheme.

My mother doesnt drive. I have a blue badge in my car for when I pick her up.

Yes that lets me park in disbled places and I walk just fine (I go mountian climbing for recreation.)

I still get to use that blue badge legitamtely though when I'm picking her up. Aren't I just awful.

My mother doesnt drive. I have a blue badge in my car for when I pick her up.

Yes that lets me park in disbled places and I walk just fine (I go mountian climbing for recreation.)

I still get to use that blue badge legitamtely though when I'm picking her up. Aren't I just awful.

One hopes that you are not using the disability car to go off on your mountain climbing jollies fella :nono:

• 3 weeks later...
I have a blue badge and when my daughter drops me off outside cardiology she then drives round looking for a parking spot disabled or not, if she finds a disabled parking place would she be in the 90% because she is not disabled but parking in a disabled spot.

How do you differentiate between worthy users and non worthy users, she is one of the designated drivers able to drive my motability vehicle but after she drops me off how does one tell what her purpose is.?

In certain circumstances maybe the designated drivers for mobility vehicles could be included in the scheme.

Hope every body saw the t.v. show about misuse of blue badges 3/1/14. A woman was using her husbands blue badge who was in hospital its rife they said and proved. Medussa gave the spider a ban for stressing his point. All you who couldnt see the point wake up. An apology from Medussa would not go amiss or maybe i will get another ban now :hihi:

Hope every body saw the t.v. show about misuse of blue badges 3/1/14. A woman was using her husbands blue badge who was in hospital its rife they said and proved. Medussa gave the spider a ban for stressing his point. All you who couldnt see the point wake up. An apology from Medussa would not go amiss or maybe i will get another ban now :hihi:

I agree, even one of our local councilors misuses his wife's badge, he uses it all the time despite her not being with him.

P.S. we can talk again in three days. :D

No, medusa didn't give you a ban for anything. Medusa is contributing to this thread so did not moderate it.

One hopes that you are not using the disability car to go off on your mountain climbing jollies fella :nono:

Even if he was, there is no offence.

At the end of the day the car is leased by the person in receipt of the dla and can be used by anyone I sured on it.

I sometimes use my wifes car without her if she doesn't require it.

Archived