Plastering nightmare

I realise the plasterer should cover the carpets etc,but if i wanted to make sure my carpets were kept clean i would have covered them myself,lets face it plastering is a mucky job,he might think the O/P is trying it on.:)

Seriously???

Should i provide the tools and the plaster too? Never heard anything so ridiculous

He is plastering in my upstairs bedroom. I am downstairs. I wouldn't observe him while he is working

Your quite right, he should make sure everything is covererd and the mess to your carpet is unaceptable .Would like to see pics of his finished work though.

Sorry to hear what has happened but I agree with Mc plaster it is on the cheap side which would ring alarm bells, and like he says see what it's like what it is like when done if you need advice or anything else you can always call me on 07533055919 PDS plastering thanks Gareth Collier