Who is liable for damage?

The pub been there a lot longer then him, why should the pub change for him?

Way to go confused why not try and quote me out of context. I was responding to the suggestion that the topic should not be discussed on a public forum, but you decided to quote that and then apply a completely different point. Thats wtice you have done that in two posts.

If you are going to quote something, then make sure it has some relevance to what you are saying or you look very silly.

In terms of your statement. The pub will be granted a licence, which require it to carry out its business within certain guidelines and laws. If its unable to do that, then the licence can be withdrawn. The pub doesnt have to change for him, but it will have to change of it is operating outside the terms of its licence. The OP is suggesting they are not. It doesnt matter whether the pub has been there 100, 200, 300 years.

The OP has quite clearly stated he is going to

MAKE him follow the rules (when i find out what they are) and im going to MAKE him take his social responsibilities more serious.

Or im going to see to it that it gets closed down!!!!!

. He is leather man hear him and take heed.

So you see criminal activity and antisocial behaviour as being something acceptable around a pub?

what traditionally happen in and around a pub? what does people people when they are drunk? should the pub order 20 policeman and police a square mile of the pub to stop people doing silly things when drunk?

what traditionally happen in and around a pub? what does people people when they are drunk? should the pub order 20 policeman and police a square mile of the pub to stop people doing silly things when drunk?

I dont get this post one bit! When i got to a pub i dont behave like a thug when i leave the place and i dont damage the surrounding area or peoples property either.

Right, so you see it as either the people put up with criminality and antisocial behaviour around pubs or the pub orders 20 policemen to police a square mile around the pub. You believe that these are the only 2 choices.

Right, so you see it as either the people put up with criminality and antisocial behaviour around pubs or the pub orders 20 policemen to police a square mile around the pub. You believe that these are the only 2 choices.

only allow shandys? 2 drinks per person limit? do you have a good suggestion?

---------- Post added 21-04-2014 at 11:58 ----------

I dont get this post one bit! When i got to a pub i dont behave like a thug when i leave the place and i dont damage the surrounding area or peoples property either.

You are suppose to drink alcohol in a pub and not orange juice.

only allow shandys? 2 drinks per person limit? do you have a good suggestion?

---------- Post added 21-04-2014 at 11:58 ----------

You are suppose to drink alcohol in a pub and not orange juice.

Right? And? Look if you have a point then please make it.

Archived