Who is liable for damage?

I cant really see that happening.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 02:48 ----------

Finally, it seems Kermit and the rest of his crew have gone home for the night.

Or whats left of it. Me? Well im wide awake now so thats me done for the night!!

Not a happy bunny!!!!

Way I see it, only thing you can do is phone the police every time something is happening, eventually they will have to do something and will be logged against licensing for the venue, they could impose that more door staff is required.

I hate to say that because I'm a DJ who works in pubs, and all a pub wants is riff raff out generally as long as they are off the premises the landlord has done all he can to remove a situation. What happens after that when people on their way home becomes a police matter or civil matter (I dint know) it's a difficult one really, some people may think it's great to have a house so near to a pub especially when they are young and using the venue and maybe one of the rowdy ones leaving, but as they get older and have a family they then see it in a different light.

We lived for many years in the Isle of Man. It was quite funny that stock brokers bought houses on the island to hide their taxes and then moaned like mad because the TT went past their front door. The Manx authorities always had the same response to such complaints. The TT has been running here for 100 years.

I don't know the layout of your property but I once lived in a property with a long front lawn where people used to cut across it to get to the footpath on the other side.

Fencing was a no no due to expense so I rigged up a hose pipe and sprinkler on a timer. It worked a treat.

Or could you put up a fence?

I don't know the layout of your property but I once lived in a property with a long front lawn where people used to cut across it to get to the footpath on the other side.

Fencing was a no no due to expense so I rigged up a hose pipe and sprinkler on a timer. It worked a treat.

Floodlights work a treat particularly when backed up by cameras, even fake ones.

Layout is im on a main road very close to the pub, i have a fence and a gate all around, the gate i keep locked at night.

I have (as of today) 4 cameras recording 24/7, two with audio, all with good night vision and clear picture recording in .h264

Problem is people wazz through my gates, someone took a dump through them once and ive no idea how, things get thrown over it. I keep my car as far from the fence as possible but its a big car and i have little land so i cant do much.

I had call to ring 101 twice last night and as far as i know the place is open again tonight.

Oh, kids couldnt sleep last night till after 2.30 and are not looking forward to tonight so they will probably stop out at a relis.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 16:09 ----------

Floodlights work a treat particularly when backed up by cameras, even fake ones.

I dont have the flood lights but ive got cameras :)

Archived