Has any one been to the Furniture Barn

Has anyone been to the Furniture Barn at Heeley. I went earlier and it has some nice stuff and good prices, but the salesmen stood in the doorway waiting to pounce put me off. As soon as they make eye contact or you stop and look at something they are like dogs with bones. I left without buying.

Has anyone been to the Furniture Barn at Heeley. I went earlier and it has some nice stuff and good prices, but the salesmen stood in the doorway waiting to pounce put me off. As soon as they make eye contact or you stop and look at something they are like dogs with bones. I left without buying.

"...no thank you. just looking at the moment..." ??

What did they do when you of course said those words to them?

I agree its very off putting i was the only customer in when i went so i had them all vying for a sale and none of them seemed to have "local" accents!!! Having said that the prices are very good but when i ordered i was told an 8 week wait (it all comes from Vietnam or somewhere like that) and I had to pay full price up front If you like their stuff I suggest you buy online if you dont want the hassle of annoying salesman ( I did get a free coffee though !!)

• 1 year later...