Has any one been to the Furniture Barn

We ordered bedroom furniture (Chester) around September time. The order took about two weeks to arrive and was just what we wanted. Its sturdy, well made and stylish. We have no complaints about Furniture Barn except that the delivery men would not carry the large(5 drawer) chest of drawers from the kitchen to the attic bedroom. Health and safety, they said!!! They said that in order to have got the bed up there initially we must have taken a window out, which was just not true! Eventually they left the chest, having taken all the rest of the stuff up, we unpacked it, took the drawers out to take up separately, and then my husband and I carried the unit straight up. No problem!! We were less than impressed with them. However the furniture is lovely!!!

I was surprised by many of these comments. We went a couple of months ago, were left to look around without hassle, and ended up with a dining set, all delivered within a couple of weeks. So far, we are very pleased with it. And we have had run-ins with 2 or 3 companies in recent years.

JohnE

I went last year ................ Never again terrible staff as soon as I walked in they bombarded me with questions about what I wanted and wouldn't leave me alone I hate that in shops. The salesman had to go and take a phone call and I quickly walked out

I went to this store around 6 months and got just what I wanted at good price with good assistance from the staff. The item I bought was good quality and I have recently been back and bought another item.

I was very satisfied with the customer service which was helpful but not overpowering.

---------- Post added 18-12-2015 at 21:24 ----------

Continued to follow us and asked what it was we were looking for....."I said a shop where we don't get hassled" and left.

It's called being helpful.

Being rude is not the way to go mate.

It's called being helpful.

Being rude is not the way to go mate.

I would disagree.....if you tell them you are having a look around they should leave you to it.

If you then subsequently have questions about anything you've seen, then that would be being helpful.