HMRC 'plans to share tax data with private firms'

And who is it that you think wouldnt?

Have any other parties supported this?

---------- Post added 20-04-2014 at 23:17 ----------

you might do , but no way do i want my tax returns being made public knowledge .

Stop voting Tory then. Because they want to sell your tax data.

It would appear to be group data - not individual's personal data. I'm not entirely comfortable with it, but not as bad as it first appears.

---------- Post added 21-04-2014 at 11:45 ----------

Have any other parties supported this?

---------- Post added 20-04-2014 at 23:17 ----------

Stop voting Tory then. Because they want to sell your tax data.

Yeah good idea! - Vote Labour and let them totally screw the economy again so you won't have to pay anywhere near as much tax - you'll earn less and what tax you pay will go to encourage the same mass immigration that they engineered under their last tenure. :loopy:

It would appear to be group data - not individual's personal data. I'm not entirely comfortable with it, but not as bad as it first appears.

Yeah good idea! - Vote Labour and let them totally screw the economy again so you won't have to pay anywhere near as much tax - you'll earn less and what tax you pay will go to encourage the same mass immigration that they engineered under their last tenure. :loopy:

Again? Sounds like you've been reading that rightwing tosh again

Keep your eyes wide shut Mecky. Deny it often enough and you may even believe it. :loopy:

awww how kind and polite of you. You seem to think you're better than everyone else and people are thick. Keep on trying to hold on to the illusion that things are getting better under this government when they are not. Fortunately the good people of the UK are beginning to realise things are no better.

Where did I say anything about voting Labour?

You make it sound like the Tories have managed the economy well. They crashed it for three years, left a million people needing help from food banks every year, cemented the use of single hours contracts, gave tax breaks to the rich, lost billions on botched privatisations and failed IT, made it easier for corporations to avoid tax, let corporations off billions of pounds of tax, pumped up house prices again, instigated a new age of fossil fuel use and generally wreaked havoc with energy policy, presided over record government and personal levels of debt etc... Etc... Etc...

The economy is not fixed. They've made it even worse

Archived