Best excuses

was yours...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. was yours...

• because you were late?
    • because you were ill?
    • because you pulled a sicky and needed proof?
    • because you couldnt be botherd to get out of bed?
    • because of a 'mechanicel' failiure? (alam clock didnt go off or car didnt start)
    • true?
    • False?

what was your best excuse and what was it for??

was it real or fake??

did they fall for it??

my best excuse i ever used was when i was about 30 mins late for school one day when it was snowing (long time ago) and mum tried to start the car, and nothing wanted to go our way. so i set off walking and come across a post van, stuck. i helped him and a few other guys push it up the hill, after about 15 mins, we won. yay. i was now 10 mins late already. then on Rygate road there was a poor defensless woman stuck going nowhere in a hunk of junk they called a car. she asked me for a hand shovelling snow for her and gritting the road so she could get to work, so me being a man i said 'o well its only english' so i helped her grit the whole of Rygate road.

and the teacher looked at me and laughed!! i said 'what miss its true!!, honest' and it was!

she smiled at me and said well your day isnt goimng to get any better!! because you only have 2 hours more of school left!

and in that time i got 10 bits of homework from different teachers all to be done by the next day!!

Was in final year of school and of course all teachers go rabid and start handing out mock GCSE papers everywhere! I didnt do mine for homework once and the teacher asked me why, I told her

"I didnt do it, but I thought about doing it....

and its the thought that counts."

And I got away with it!!!!! :headbang:

I think it would be fun to blame things on your Aura though! Sorry I cant come into work today its my aura...

Im sorry I cant see you anymore...our auras clash :thumbsup:

xxx

Archived