Couple looking to meet new friends

peakswalker

Hi, me and my wife don't have lots of coulple friends and are looking for other couples for friendship.

We are interested in going out Walking in the Peak District,Meals , Days Out and general chat.

We are both in our mid 30's and live S8 part of sheffield.

We are looking for couples of around the same sort of age preferably from Sheffield area,Most of our friends seem to be moving away or have lost touch from no fault of our own.

If anyone fancies chatting online to start with, then get together, send us a pm

I've noticed you are in Sheffield 8, so we'd like to welcome you both to come along to events at our club to meet new friends .We're Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead, where you see all the cricket and football pitches, and this Saturday (the 26th) we have our "Wartime Wonders 1940s night" which would be an ideal introduction to the sort of events we have throughout the year! There's no admission charge - but to help generate a true community spirit we ask everyone to bring along a donation of food for the "street party" buffet.There will be a quiz and a raffle and maybe a few other surprises along the way.....

Starting at 7.30pm, fancy dress is optional but appreciated! for more information tel 0114 2373216. Look forward to welcoming you to the club!

Hi, me and my wife don't have lots of coulple friends and are looking for other couples for friendship.

We are interested in going out Walking in the Peak District,Meals , Days Out and general chat.

We are both in our mid 30's and live S8 part of sheffield.

We are looking for couples of around the same sort of age preferably from Sheffield area,Most of our friends seem to be moving away or have lost touch from no fault of our own.

If anyone fancies chatting online to start with, then get together, send us a pm

It's a pity I am not nearer I love walking :)

Archived