New Bar in Hillsborough

Jabsy1978

"Bar Mayhem" - with a name like that it can only be "chavtastic"! :hihi:

I think it's safe to say they're not going for the real ale crowd!

There's a new(ish) café on Middlewood Road, by the Leppings Lane tram stop, called "Insanity", which strikes me as being an odd name for a place that sells coffee and cake. Sounds more like a night club in Ibiza!

There's a new(ish) café on Middlewood Road, by the Leppings Lane tram stop, called "Insanity", which strikes me as being an odd name for a place that sells coffee and cake. Sounds more like a night club in Ibiza!

That cafe is bloody awful. Been once and will never go back. In fcat, I very much doubt it will open much longer as everyone says the same thing about it and sorry to say, it's owners. No further comment!!

Plus the cafe near the library on Middlewood Road called Temptation, with a plastic sign which looks more like a brothel than a nice cafe.

http://www.temptationtearoom.com/

The actual cafe is quite nice.

Plus the cafe near the library on Middlewood Road called Temptation, with a plastic sign which looks more like a brothel than a nice cafe.

http://www.temptationtearoom.com/

The actual cafe is quite nice.

At least "Temptation" makes a bit of sense!

To be fair, Insanity looks OK and seems to be getting a bit busier. Can't see any logic in the name though.

A new bar will be opening up in Hillsborough. It's the building which used to be La Vida Loca opposite Rawson Spring. It's going to be called 'Bar Mayhem' and is opening May 2014.

A place for the kids to get wasted and puke all over the streets no doubt. I used to be a regular in Rawsons, i dont go there much now, when this new place opens i dont think ill be drinking in Rawsons again just in case i slip on the puke from BM. :lol:

A place for the kids to get wasted and puke all over the streets no doubt. I used to be a regular in Rawsons, i dont go there much now, when this new place opens i dont think ill be drinking in Rawsons again just in case i slip on the puke from BM. :lol:

:lol::clap: This could not be more true! Loved Rawsons back in the day.

Sorry, but 'back in the day' it was a swimming pool. The Rawson has only been around for about 10 minutes.

Great stuff!! That means all the time i was going i never aged more than a few minutes.

Medusa, i was having a **** birthday till you piped up.

Thank you.

As a gesture of good will and to say thanks i may even behave today :lol:

It was a far better pub when it was called 'The Deep End' when Dan ran it. But he buggered off and it went down hill. That's when it turned into a Weatherspoons. Just can't stand the place now and never go in any more.