Surfing trip

jmn1

tell me about yourself...r u goin with friends specifically for surfing.......if u fancy metin for a drink to discuss it...that would be cool

I just really want o get in the water an none of my mates r up for it.

j

Sorry for delay in reply..busy week!

yeah we are going down to surf, though maybe not for full week. Planning to grab some lessons first. Can't remember exactly where we're staying as my mate's booked it but any tips for good spots etc would be most welcome!

by the way

age 27, live near London Rd, work in a health food shop!

Was in Newquay this weekend. You have to go to fistral at some point but is better to do it when you're confident you aren't going to get in the way of more experienced folk(it gets packed too). Other than that there are loads of spots up and down that stretch of coast there are a lot of newbies but some good surf to be had on newquays main (great western etc).

Right off to Newquay tomorrow :D Sorry car full this time as off on holiday with friends.

If anyone else out there as advice on places that hire out equipment (I'm guessing there are lots and it will be easy to hire :nod:) and names of newbie beaches in the area that would be ace as unfortunately, I'm not very organised!

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just opened a surf shop on Hickmott Rd, Sharrowvale. I try to surf as often as I can, funny thing is that I probably surf less now than before I opened the shop. Check out the web site for my east coast forecast at northswell.co.uk

As for surf trips i have an eight seater van so there is sometimes room for other people. Looking at the charts for the week ahead there looks like some surf on the east coast from Tuesday, so may close the shop early and head up for a paddle.

Hope to see all Sheffield surfers in the store, pop in for a chat, or chill and watch a Surf Flick.

Archived