Surfing trip

jmn1

will come in for a chat soon mate because im well up for starting surfing......done loads of body boarding but never actually surfed................what time and days are the opening hours of you're shop?

The shops open every day but Monday, although Sunday i'm not around. We do occasionally close early or not open at all if the surfs good, which is what we are likely to do tommorow, Tues. Yeh pop in for a chat about all things surf. The sea is there for everyone to enjoy.

alright Mark!

Jon here...I came into the shop and met you on saturday, thought it looked quality...just to remind you that Im well up for surfing at Cayton or anywhere, at the weekend whenever there are some good swells.........I'll be in touch and am sure I'll be in the shop again at some point.

Nice one

• 1 month later...

If anyone's still up for some surfing action count me in. Last time I went was at Cayton (I think?) in Feb and it was surprisingly warm. Well I say warm... The sun was out and I could still feel my fingers and toes at the end of the day.

It was my first proper session and have been desperate to do some more.

Hi just seen your thread and noticed someone mentioned Saltburn, Teeside. To get there takes just over 2 hours and is close to Whitby etc. (Teeside borders North Yorkshire). I have a holiday cottage about 30 mins or less from Saltburn http://www.theshipinncottage.co.uk, its also a mile from Staithes, but I understand surfing there is not for the feint hearted!

Archived