200 schoolgirls abducted in Nigeria

Well at least you admit that much.

Why is he in a fantasy world...is it because you don't agreee with him?

It would be easy to write into their contract that they get a bonus or penalty dependent upon the numbe rof hostages freed.

The trouble with knee jerk reactions to the posts of others is that you don't have time to think things through

All you have proved is that you are equally deluded as him. I love the idea of merceneries with contracts. I suppose they get holiday pay too.:hihi::hihi:

Oh yeah, they'd LOVE it if we turned up and told them what to do. It needs to be concerted international effort.
A nice concerted effort like Haiti, perhaps? It was a long way from your shores though. We're still there telling them what to do, because they will admit they don't know how.

All you have proved is that you are equally deluded as him. I love the idea of merceneries with contracts. I suppose they get holiday pay too.:hihi::hihi:

Let's leave it to Do Nothing Jonathon...........I'm sure he's going to go into a telephone box and come out in a Superman outfit in a few minutes time.

I wonder where you get your ideas from.

Mercenaries are organised and business like. They have to be and have been so since the Angola fiasco.

Aside from the danger of injury and or death in combat being a merc is a very high risk occupation. There have been countless incidences where mercenaries have been, not paid, double-crossed and or arrested, and of course they have allegedly been many times when they have just disappeared for political reasons.

One alleged example is the American mercenaries that were involved in the Falklands that were, again allegedly, captured interrogated and then killed, ipresumably to avoid embarrassing Ronald Regan.

BTW on long term contracts it is not unknown for mercs do get paid leave.

I usually find that it is generally best in order to avoid possible embarassement or losing your credibility to have some idea what you are talking about particularly should you be attempting to belittle other people's contribution to a thread.

If you think my last statement might apply to you then apply it. If not don't ..it is after all only a recommendation not an accusation.

I wonder where you get your ideas from.

Mercenaries are organised and business like. They have to be and have been so since the Angola fiasco.

and like simon mann, whos friend is mark thatcher, who part funded and managed the Equatorial Guinea coup d'état in 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mann

According to The Sun on Sunday, we're giving Nigeria over £1 billion in aid over the next 5 years.

With all their natural resources and wealth, why do we need to give them aid whilst we're shutting old people's homes and libraries in this country?

Regards

Doom

Archived