200 schoolgirls abducted in Nigeria

The girls were taken by Boko Haram, a Muslim terror group. They will be raped and tortured and used as slaves and then die from venereal disease or injuries. But one must not allow this or any other disturbing fact to prevent us from seeing Muslims and their religion as an asset to the world.

I see that the Islamists are attempting to take over the governorship of UK schools so that they can influence the education and make women 2nd class citizens. It is how they work. They infiltrate all aspects of society until in the cases of Nigeria, Afghanistan and Egypt attempt to dictate how people are allowed to go about their daily lives on pain of death.

---------- Post added 07-05-2014 at 09:21 ----------

I read stories like this and can't help but think that these counties would be better off under the rule of modern day colonists. Could be the west, could be Chinese. They just can't stop slaughtering each other. If it's not Nigeria, it's South Sudan, if not there somewhere else. The natural resources are there but because they are so poorly managed and/or abused means there are oil leaks etc screwing up the environment meaning the locals get even less out of the deal. Very sad.

It happens in every country that allows religion to take over politics.

It happens in every country that allows religion to take over politics.

It's more the effects of African tribalism again, which were subdued under the old 'colonial rule'. As soon as they were left to their own devices, it all reared its ugly head again.

The Islamists are just taking advantage of the fact that these countries are in a constant state of unrest and turmoil.

There's a psycho and his folllowers that need taking out,Bin Laden style,they've just been revealed to have massacred another 100+.............Do Nothing Jonathon seems to have no idea what to do except sit on a big chair wearing a funny hat.Time for the experts to step in and give him a push in the right direction.

There's a psycho and his folllowers that need taking out,Bin Laden style,they've just been revealed to have massacred another 100+.............Do Nothing Jonathon seems to have no idea what to do except sit on a big chair wearing a funny hat.Time for the experts to step in and give him a push in the right direction.

Which experts are those and which direction should they be taking?

Is he a threat to Britain? If not, and he almost certainly isn't, whatever's happening in Nigeria has got nothing to do with us and we shouldn't interfere.

The missus has just been to Sainsbury's and bought me a pack of Guinness. It says brewed in Nigeria. If the Islamists take over where am I going to get my Guinness from?

You must be buying 'Guinness Foreign Extra Stout'

Have a read about Boko Haram here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

Probably need Eliot Ness and the Untouchables to battle with BH

Archived