200 schoolgirls abducted in Nigeria

huh?? whats irrelevant? i told you the americans are going in, thats not irrelevant thats fact :suspect:

Oh right. So going in in your eyes means a load of advisers telling them how they should have acted and not grunts with rifles and backpacks.

The Americans will get what they want out of this. In a couple of months they will be allowed to have drones blowing up Muslims. So everyones a winner.

Oh right. So going in in your eyes means a load of advisers telling them how they should have acted and not grunts with rifles and backpacks.

The Americans will get what they want out of this. In a couple of months they will be allowed to have drones blowing up Muslims. So everyones a winner.

That's what it will come to, although since when has a nations sovereignty ever stopped them ?

Yes I'm sure you will find mercenaries who send invoices after the job is finished and the cheques will be sent to the widows of those who didn't make it. Those employing mercenaries would be the last to trust for payment because 10 of the hostages didn't make it.

Perhaps if you stopped living in your fantasy world you might actually come up with something constructive.

He did say something constructive. It also looks as though you are the only one that that thinks he dodn't. It also appears that you are the only one knocking him.

Just out of intertest are you some kind of supporter of Boko Haram?

I only ask because you don't seem to give a damn about the original issue, Boko Haram loonies kidnapped children, all girls, and say that they are did so because they went to school to justify, in their own their own twisted imaginations, using and selling these kids off as sex slaves.

Your outrage that the use of bounty hunters (or mercenaries) was suggested and your poor attempts to attack the poster(s) because you don't really have anything to attack that suggestion with all go to suggest that although you know you are wrong you still appear to be supportive of Boko Haram.

You made a reference earlier to the American advisors going in and in then in a few months they would be blowing up muslims. Your words not mine.

Surely you meant the rather insane Boko Haram. Yes they are muslims and funnily enough I don't see don't see anyone on here defending these particular muslims, which they usually do when anyone says anything against any followers of Islam.

Mohammed was a slave trader and it appears that these nutters in nigeria are just following in his footsteps.

Taking people to use as, or sell on to use as, slaves is about as low as any person can get whatever excuses , religion finance whatever ..that they use don't wash with anyone with an ounce of humanity.

To be honest I really don't care who goes in to deal with these scum, they have forfeit their own rights to be treat as human and the sooner they and their supporters are stopped the better. And if that means they have to kill some or all of them to stop them.. then kill them.

He did say something constructive. It also looks as though you are the only one that that thinks he dodn't. It also appears that you are the only one knocking him.

Just out of intertest are you some kind of supporter of Boko Haram?

I only ask because you don't seem to give a damn about the original issue, Boko Haram loonies kidnapped children, all girls, and say that they are did so because they went to school to justify, in their own their own twisted imaginations, using and selling these kids off as sex slaves.

Your outrage that the use of bounty hunters (or mercenaries) was suggested and your poor attempts to attack the poster(s) because you don't really have anything to attack that suggestion with all go to suggest that although you know you are wrong you still appear to be supportive of Boko Haram.

You made a reference earlier to the American advisors going in and in then in a few months they would be blowing up muslims. Your words not mine.

Surely you meant the rather insane Boko Haram. Yes they are muslims and funnily enough I don't see don't see anyone on here defending these particular muslims, which they usually do when anyone says anything against any followers of Islam.

Mohammed was a slave trader and it appears that these nutters in nigeria are just following in his footsteps.

Taking people to use as, or sell on to use as, slaves is about as low as any person can get whatever excuses , religion finance whatever ..that they use don't wash with anyone with an ounce of humanity.

To be honest I really don't care who goes in to deal with these scum, they have forfeit their own rights to be treat as human and the sooner they and their supporters are stopped the better. And if that means they have to kill some or all of them to stop them.. then kill them.

Good post which I totally agree with.

theres an interesting piece on the quilliam foundations site about Boku Haram and their motives / tactics etc

http://www.quilliamfoundation.org/in-the-media/jonathan-russell-asks-who-are-boko-haram/

Boko Haram aims to monopolise northern Nigeria’s education system. By terrorising those considering a Western style of education, they pave the way for their own indoctrination of young people. Since 2012, we have seen the group’s systematic radicalisation of the illiterate and impoverished al-majirai boys who are dependent on Boko Haram for alms and shelter. In exchange, they end up with lessons in which they learn the Qur’an by rote and are fed Boko Haram’s narrow and aggressive worldview.

Once more Islam is out of control and the west are having to try to clear up their outrage against decency.

Well at least you admit that much.

.............Those employing mercenaries would be the last to trust for payment because 10 of the hostages didn't make it.

Perhaps if you stopped living in your fantasy world you might actually come up with something constructive.

Why is he in a fantasy world...is it because you don't agreee with him?

It would be easy to write into their contract that they get a bonus or penalty dependent upon the numbe rof hostages freed.

The trouble with knee jerk reactions to the posts of others is that you don't have time to think things through

......................................................................................................................

theres an interesting piece on the quilliam foundations site about Boku Haram and their motives / tactics etc

http://www.quilliamfoundation.org/in-the-media/jonathan-russell-asks-who-are-boko-haram/

It was interesting mel..thanks.

Once more Islam is out of control and the west are having to try to clear up their outrage against decency.

It looks like before 'the west' try to help,thev've actually had to point out that there has been some indecency.

Archived