Pub land lord

hi pub goers can anyone remember an old friend of mine called dave skelton he married a lass called Anne johhson they started working for fred Johnson her dad where he kept the old prince of wales on the corner of division st and westfield terrace, dave and anne went on to be landlord of the wagon and horses at the way to dronfield, can anyone know were they and still together now and were they are now are they still in the pub trade

hi pub goers can anyone remember an old friend of mine called dave skelton he married a lass called Anne johhson they started working for fred Johnson her dad where he kept the old prince of wales on the corner of division st and westfield terrace, dave and anne went on to be landlord of the wagon and horses at the way to dronfield, can anyone know were they and still together now and were they are now are they still in the pub trade

Dave is now Landlord of the Wyvern on Leighton Rd on the Valley, I see him every day, he's a good friend.

Archived