18" tyres. Not the budget brand

300bhp and 430 nm takes its toll on my tires and now i need two new ones. I dont want the cheapest budget tires, too much road noise and not enough grip for my liking but i dont think i can afford the top brands so something in between would do nicely.

What brand do you good people recommend and hoe much should i expect to pay?

Also, i live really close to a Dexel, are they any good for price and service?

300bhp and 430 nm takes its toll on my tires and now i need two new ones. I dont want the cheapest budget tires, too much road noise and not enough grip for my liking but i dont think i can afford the top brands so something in between would do nicely.

What brand do you good people recommend and hoe much should i expect to pay?

Also, i live really close to a Dexel, are they any good for price and service?

http://www.blackcircles.com

Why don't you nip down and have a chat to them ?

Im up to my neck in plaster at the minute so its a bit tricky right now hence why im calling on the power of T'internets to help me in my hour of need :)

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 12:15 ----------

Have a look at Uniroyal Rainsport 3's, I highly recommend these very good grip and a mid range price.

They look pretty good. Ta for that.

The speed rating confuses me though, my current tyres are ZR (no idea) but i cant see a comparable one on the list.

My full specs are 235/40/zr18/95W

As you can probably tell im a bit thick with pappaps. In fact you should see me try to do an oil change. Its hilarious, and at the same time disturbing :(

So any help or advice thrown my way will be gratefully caught :)

Have a look at Uniroyal Rainsport 3's, I highly recommend these very good grip and a mid range price.

Rainsports are awesome tyres, the previous generation were a brilliant budget buy, I assume the new 3 is just as good :)

If you want something abit more track focused then the Nankang NS2-R is a superb value tyre, awesome grip and really well priced.

Grip is essential for me as i like to open the taps every now and then. Dont get me wrong, never on a busy road or a road with other traffic on (unless im racing it and it me) and only then when its like 12 to 3 am.

But when i do open up i like to know im not going to slide sideways and merge with some railings lol.

Ill give the Nankangs a look. One question though, you say track focused, are they good for every day pottering about on the roads too?

Rainsports are awesome tyres, the previous generation were a brilliant budget buy, I assume the new 3 is just as good :)

If you want something abit more track focused then the Nankang NS2-R is a superb value tyre, awesome grip and really well priced.

The new ones have an even better grip rating, they are now an A for wet grip, my car is only 150bhp , however on a standing start get hardly any wheel spin in the wet with an aggressive set off.

Get yourself down to Autodynamics on attercliffe road just before the Norfolk bridge on your right if your going towards the wicker.

They will advise you what the best tyre for your car is etc and price is not too bad either.

Archived