5/6 a Side Football Friday Nights - Ecclesfield

For the last 15 years or more, a group of locals have played 5/6 a side football in the Sports Hall at Ecclesfield School. We play Friday evenings at 7.30 for an hour, at a cost of £3 per person. Due to injury (not football related !!), age and emigration we now need 3-4 new players who will turn up to play on a regular weekly basis.

Players would be welcome to join us aged 14 upwards to whatever age (current player ages range from 18 to +50) to ensure we can keep this going. You don't have to be Pele, just capable, but more importantly to enjoy it in a not too serious environment - we have a laugh and it keeps us fit.

We play every Friday except for Good Friday, Xmas and when the school is putting on performances/exams. If you are interested and can attend each week, then reply via a PM to me and we can discuss. If you know anyone who may want to join us, then they would be more than welcome to come along as well.

Just to repeat, we need up to 4 players who can atttend regularly and will turn up each week.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it is a bit late in response, I have been looking for a 5 or 6aside team for a long time, let me know if I can come and play starting next friday if ok, I`am very noticable with dreadlocks, my number is 07951851298, look forward to hearing from you ....

Archived