Boho - Campo Lane?

Dirklaub

I have eaten there and often have a drink and can easily say its FANTASTIC. The quality of service is second to none and the general atmosphere is laid back and sophisticated.

I would cetainly recommend a visit, even if you don't have a meal.

Everything they do, from drinks to food to cigars shouts 'quality'. You only have to read the last reveiw in Westside and Exposed.

Slinky

Well they don't have much of a website, that's for sure.

Hello Meaks,

We're well aware of the shortcomings of the website, they're being worked as we speak, and we should a brand new, fantastic website online shortly!

If anybody isn't sure about coming in for a few drinks or a bite to eat, then pick up a copy of this weeks telegraph, page 20! It might help you decide! It's always a good idea to book, we serve on a evening from 19.00 until 21.00 but we do offer a pre-theatre reservation service between 17.00 and 19.00 if that suits you better. All we ask is that you give us a couple of days notice!

Also if you're in the hi-life club we are members, you'll have to check their website for specific details, validity times etc because I can't remember them off the top of my head, but you must mention it when you book a table otherwise it isn't valid!

If you've any questions, please feel free to drop us a call or send me a pm!

Dan

I've only ever been in for a drink and found it to be a great place. The barman was fantastic on the night we went. And I think it's the only place in town (except Crystal which I'll never set foot in again due to their repeated abysmal service) that has some decent whiskies.

Absolutely top notch. Great service, beautifully presented food, excellent range of wines and spirits. Location is rubbish on the corner between a building site and car park - but once inside you can forget this and just enjoy the ambience. Not cheap - but worth every penny if you want something special. Quiet early in the week. Deserves to suceed and prosper in a location where all predecessors have failed - good luck to them!

Absolutely top notch. Great service, beautifully presented food, excellent range of wines and spirits. Location is rubbish on the corner between a building site and car park - but once inside you can forget this and just enjoy the ambience. Not cheap - but worth every penny if you want something special. Quiet early in the week. Deserves to suceed and prosper in a location where all predecessors have failed - good luck to them!

The building site is now gone, and the flats should be opening sometime shortly! :)

Those of you who post here, feel free to say hi when you're in! I'm the camp guy behind the bar! :hehe:

• 5 weeks later...

The food is really good there much better than Nonahs but not as good as Crystal ate there on Saturday night great food service was spot on spent the rest of the night in the members lounge great !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived