Calling All Iron maiden Fans

madowl

IRON MAIDEN RETURN TO SHEFFIELD!!!!:D

IRON MAIDEN have confirmed the UK leg of their World Tour this coming Winter with eight shows one of which will see them returning to the Hallam FM Arena on Monday 18th December 2006.:banana: :banana: :banana:

The live show will include new album material, which of course will be in true Maiden tradition with spectacular stage production and massive sound and lights ... and, of course, Eddie!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.lyricsonline.de/news/images/Iron-Maiden-1_450x300.gif

Tickets on general sale at 9am Friday 17th March......:!:

THE BEAST IS BACK IN TOWN!

Oh,That's Right-Tell Everybody.Why Don't Ya?

I Wasn't Gonna Post 'Owt Until I'd Got My Front Standing Tickets In The Bag.Now,There'll Be More People To Contend With On Friday Morning On The Phonelines.:rant:;)

Still,Great News Though-I'll Be Fantastic To See Eddie & The Boys Again At The Big Barn.:clap: :clap:

Hoorah - will be stood outside the arena like a muppet of Friday morning with my £32.50 in hand - freezing to death but for a good cause

Never seen them live but I met them behind the city hall many years ago as they were getting back on their tour bus - If Waynes World had have been out then we would have had a 'not worthy' situation :clap::banana: :banana: :clap::headbang: :headbang:

Got my tickets today........b4 general sale tomorrow..... :D

Front standing......:cool:

Now its just a matter of waiting...for the night, the beast returns to sheffield....Maiden Maiden.... Maiden...

up the irons!!!:headbang:

Oh,That's Right-Tell Everybody.Why Don't Ya? There'll Be More People To Contend With On Friday Morning On The Phonelines.:rant:;)

OOOPPPSSSS!!!!!

But i did forget to say i get my tickets b4 genral sale as im on the Hallam FM Arena mailing list :D

Archived