Calling All Iron maiden Fans

madowl

OOOPPPSSSS!!!!!

But i did forget to say i get my tickets b4 genral sale as im on the Hallam FM Arena mailing list :D

Nah,You're O.K. Madowl.A Friend Of Mine (Loue) Is On The Mailing List Too,She Got Me A Couple Of FRONT STANDING Tickets On Thursday Night Before The Basketball Game.

BACK O' THE NET:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nah,You're O.K. Madowl.A Friend Of Mine (Loue) Is On The Mailing List Too,She Got Me A Couple Of FRONT STANDING Tickets On Thursday Night Before The Basketball Game.

BACK O' THE NET:clap: :clap: :clap:

Front standin....:cool: just keep lookin for a Big Bold Guy....:cool::D

• 3 weeks later...

Just A Shout For Any Of You Guys Who Can't Wait 'Till December-Ironically Maiden Are Playing At The Boardwalk On Sunday The 9th April.Well Worth A Look For Anyone Who's Not Seen Them Before-You Won't Be Disappointed,I Promise You.I Know I'll Be There.:thumbsup::headbang:

Just A Shout For Any Of You Guys Who Can't Wait 'Till December-Ironically Maiden Are Playing At The Boardwalk On Sunday The 9th April.Well Worth A Look For Anyone Who's Not Seen Them Before-You Won't Be Disappointed,I Promise You.I Know I'll Be There.:thumbsup::headbang:

Im gonna try and make it and go with our kid, bit of a bummer on a Sunday tho :(

I know it may sound silly if this is wrong, but are Iron Maiden from Sheffield? my older friend at work thinks they are - but she is a bit :loopy:

xx

No there not, Bruce Dickinson is from Worksop, but the rest of the band are from London.

Archived