Nasal Clippers..

I'm surprised this thread has had few comments from others on here. Just imagine if the prisoner in question was a Muslim - I think some forummer's heads would explode with rage :hihi:

It's because it's hardly news because judges come out with stupid rulings on a monthly basis. We shake our fists in anger at the tv/radio/newspaper/interweb then back to our shreddies because a judge will give a murderer a stupidly low sentence or tell a paedo to buy his victim a bike or something equally as daft - it's gone on for years. The murdering scum chanced his arm and he'll probably be surprised as anyone that a judge was stupid enough to give him £800.

When I was on hols a few years ago the gaffer moved my desk and knocked my cup off and broke it,should have sued the sod.

One of our bosses returned from holiday to find his office had been demolished, because the more important boss in the office next door wanted more space. The boss who had been on holiday had a very puzzled look on his face when he found his office door was missing and his stuff was all shoved in the store room. But he didn't sue anyone.

Archived