Tories NOT punishing the unemployed.

Prisons not necessarily Conservative party policy but certainly right wing, although when Blunkett was Home Secretary he made sure there were plenty of places and plenty of privatization proving the right wing policy was right.

It doesn't prove it was right at all. In most cases most public services have gone pants up post privatisation. In fact I'm struggling to think of any public ervice which has performed better since privatisation. That's why struggling service industries are renationalised when they begin to struggle.

It doesn't prove it was right at all. In most cases most public services have gone pants up post privatisation. In fact I'm struggling to think of any public ervice which has performed better since privatisation. That's why struggling service industries are renationalised when they begin to struggle.

What's been renationalised recently? Or in 13 years of a labour government?

Depends what you mean recently, but weren't a few bank and the ECML renationalised/nationalised recently?

Well you said renationalised so I assumed they had been nationalised at some point. Can we call these banks nationalised in the truest sense though? Tax payers underwrite the debt but I don't see us getting a share of RBS profits or a government say on how it's run. Any public sector workers working for them or getting a pension?

Re my bold.

They have had four years to effect any changes they wanted to make. How long does it take Alan?

Why don't you answer my earlier questions?

This government, particularly Cameron, has for the last for and a bit years talked a lot and done very little. If they had tried and even succeeded in correcting Labour's wrongs they may have got some support next ay but I can't see it happening.

Lib Dems are going to disappear next May!

:D:D:D

---------- Post added 04-08-2014 at 18:23 ----------

Mecky - public services don't perform full stop!

:roll::roll:

This government, particularly Cameron, has for the last for and a bit years talked a lot and done very little. If they had tried and even succeeded in correcting Labour's wrongs

We are no longer in a recession, nor was our recession anywhere near as bad as other countries in the EU.

France are doing a fair bit worse than us IIRC.

Archived