Tories NOT punishing the unemployed.

That is a very good point where is the evidence?

Also if poor people cant afford food why are they so fat? Are they abusing the food banks?

Is Swami and his followers kindness being abused, are these people taking too much?

I think we should be told.

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 14:45 ----------

Not enough people going to jail, no doubt about it, jail works. Lock em up that's what I say.

Re my bold.

Not the most intelligent statement Alan. At least I know what you are now!

No point making intelligent statements, what am I by the way?

A troll!

Not a very good one either in all honesty. There are trolls on here who could certainly teach you how to be less obvious.

Have fun Alan. You're on my ignore list from here on in.

A troll!

Not a very good one either in all honesty. There are trolls on here who could certainly teach you how to be less obvious.

Have fun Alan. You're on my ignore list from here on in.

Pathetic Swami, and very disappointing, you lose the argument but cannot concede with good grace. To resort to name calling is really the pits.

As you started our intercourse it is of course your prerogative to end it. Bye

Pathetic Swami, and very disappointing, you lose the argument but cannot concede with good grace. To resort to name calling is really the pits.

As you started our intercourse it is of course your prerogative to end it. Bye

Well as far as I'm aware he only has one username, which is more than can be said for some; if you know what I mean

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 17:03 ----------

I refer you to my earlier reply to Swami.

Which is why I quoted it directly

Well as far as I'm aware he only has one username, which is more than can be said for some; if you know what I mean

Mecky, I assure you I have only one user name.

You have all got it wrong, the governments policy is working, we are going to be told so.

"The government is matching economic recovery with social recovery, Iain Duncan Smith is due to say in a speech.

Changes to the benefits system have had a key role in getting people back into work and ending the culture of welfare dependency, the work and pensions secretary will say.

It comes as centre-right think tank Policy Exchange says the benefit cap should be lowered for people living outside London and the South East."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28735336

Oh yee of little faith.

You have all got it wrong, the governments policy is working, we are going to be told so.

"The government is matching economic recovery with social recovery, Iain Duncan Smith is due to say in a speech.

Changes to the benefits system have had a key role in getting people back into work and ending the culture of welfare dependency, the work and pensions secretary will say.

It comes as centre-right think tank Policy Exchange says the benefit cap should be lowered for people living outside London and the South East."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28735336

Oh yee of little faith.

IDS has been a brilliant minister, low key, firm yet fair. I suspect that the unemployment figures are improving due to him making work attractive compared to remaining on benefits. As long as Brits are prepared to pick up the available jobs this will also have a beneficial effect on immigration.

The lowering of the cap to about £20,000 outside London is an excellent idea as long as lowering taxation makes it more beneficial to work. I would also be very careful, about the differentiation, London should not be viewed as a scroungers safe haven.

Xenia, MrSmith, etc.....? there is a certain resemblence....

Archived