Tories NOT punishing the unemployed.

They are not just punishing the unemployed they are punishing the low paid as well. I read this morning that more than one in ten households are not on the Internet and many of them will need to be on the Internet to claim universal credit. If this is correct, it is another master stroke by IDS putting obstacles in the way of the people who need the support of the state.

They are not just punishing the unemployed they are punishing the low paid as well. I read this morning that more than one in ten households are not on the Internet and many of them will need to be on the Internet to claim universal credit. If this is correct, it is another master stroke by IDS putting obstacles in the way of the people who need the support of the state.

What do you feel is the minimum amount people should earn?

I read this morning that more than one in ten households are not on the Internet and many of them will need to be on the Internet to claim universal credit. If this is correct, it is another master stroke by IDS putting obstacles in the way of the people who need the support of the state.

Perhaps they could go somewhere where they can get access to the internet?

Perhaps they could go somewhere where they can get access to the internet?

Whilst your suggestion has merit, it does involve people getting off their backsides and finding where the nearest access point is.

This is clearly challenging, and maybe the issue is insurmountable.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 08:34 ----------

Well spotted Stan! I knew Xenia, RobCalder couldn't stay away for long!

BTW wasn't Alan Ladd an actor?

Alan Ladd was an actor most known for his appearances in early Film Noir. He is probably best remembered for the film Shane.

I am proud to share his name.

Mister M is a comic book character created for Marvel Comics. He wears a black suit and hat and can manipulate energy and matter. He is from Belgium.

Is this you? If so what happened to Toad Boy?

Archived