Tory think tank recommends drug legalisation

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

32 pages to sift through

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Nice one.

I've asked politely, I'll ask politely again with sugar and sprinkles and chocolate on top please

Enter the discussion, post your thoughts on legalisation and support you ideas with evidence and I will happily counter you claims with my opinions and supporting evidence or I may even agree with you.

Discussion as to be a two way thing.

Enter the discussion, post your thoughts on legalisation and support you ideas with evidence and I will happily counter you claims with my opinions and supporting evidence or I may even agree with you.

I was in the discussion until you started to derail it. I am reentering. You really are very silly

I was in the discussion until you started to derail it. I am reentering. You really are very silly

I think you mean disagree with the OP.

It's odd that the writer would link the fall in crime with the legalisation of marijuana, when crime as been falling for some time across America and as fallen in states that haven't legalised marijuana.

Crime rate in England and Wales fell 15% in 2013 despite the fact we haven't made marijuana legal.

Which was immediately followed by this.

No body cares what you think anyway. That was made clear from the cannabis thread!

Anyone with more than a few brain cells can see who derailed it.

Then my use of a word was brought into it and derailed it even further.

That would be a delusion, not an hallucination.
Edited by ivanava

I think you mean disagree with the OP.

Which was immediately followed by this.

Anyone with more than a few brain cells can see who derailed it.

I'm sure everyone else is wrong and you are right

I doubt you know the opinion of everyone and its funny that Bonzo also made that same delusional claim.

Everyone else posting. Are you incapable of understanding the context of a post?

---------- Post added 03-05-2014 at 10:23 ----------

There is no discussion, you have an opinion and refuse to consider or accept any evidence to the contrary.

Everyone else posting. Are you incapable of understanding the context of a post?

Its also not everyone posting, but even if it was it's still an incredibility insignificant number of people.

---------- Post added 03-05-2014 at 10:26 ----------

---------- Post added 03-05-2014 at 10:23 ----------

There is no discussion, you have an opinion and refuse to consider or accept any evidence to the contrary.

No one as posted any evidence to the contrary, and no one as even tried to counter my OP on this topic, it turned straight to insults as soon as I posted a counter argument to the OP.

The supporters of drug legalisation just want everyone to agree with them, and I am sorry to disappoint you but everyone doesn't agree with you, some do and some don't get over it.

Edited by ivanava