Tory think tank recommends drug legalisation

Everyone else posting. Are you incapable of understanding the context of a post?
They understand it, its just that when they're wrong (as when they're absolutely shown to be by the wealth of evidence) they just stubbornly stick to their beliefs and try to shift the goalposts

Or you just share the same delusion of knowing everyone's opinion. :)

I am perfectly capable of reading their posts to find out their opinion. I am far from delusional. I may be wrong in my opinion, but I don't think I am, I am happy to read your proof of your opinion, please be kind enough show it without changing the topic or calling me delusional.

I am perfectly capable of reading their posts to find out their opinion. I am far from delusional. I may be wrong in my opinion, but I don't think I am, I am happy to read your proof of your opinion, please be kind enough show it without changing the topic or calling me delusional.

I accept that when you said everyone you just meant the few people that agree with you position.

How about you actually discuss the subject rather than indulge in the usual tedious bickering?

If you don't have anything pertinent to contribute then don't post.

Now back on topic please.