Tory think tank recommends drug legalisation

It's odd that the writer would link the fall in crime with the legalisation of marijuana, when crime as been falling for some time across America and as fallen in states that haven't legalised marijuana.

Crime rate in England and Wales fell 15% in 2013 despite the fact we haven't made marijuana legal.

Did you read it? You clearly don't seem to have understood it properly.

That would be a delusion, not an hallucination.

You don't think it is possible to have an hallucination of everyone supporting you opinion? But delusion works just as well.

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 21:28 ----------

Did you read it? You clearly don't seem to have understood it properly.

Yes I understand it just find thanks, and the link between the fall in crime and the legalization of cannabis just isn't there, even though the writer suggests that it is.

Edited by ivanava

Yes I understand it just find thanks, and the link between the fall in crime and the legalization of cannabis just isn't there, even though the writer suggests that it is.

The main point of the report was that there was no evidence to suggest that legalising cannabis causes a rise in crime.

The main point of the report was that there was no evidence to suggest that legalising cannabis causes a rise in crime.

Yes and they used the fall in crime to support that stance, but the fall in crime is happening in countries and states that haven't legalised cannabis, in fact the fall in some states that haven't legalised it is greater than the fall in Colorado, and the fall in UK crime is double the reported fall in Colorado, and we haven't legalised it.

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 21:52 ----------

I don't know, no-one's ever dropped such a bizarre question on me before. Are you sure you're not on drugs of some kind?

If you don't know then clearly you don't know if the word I used is the incorrect word.

It's odd that the writer would link the fall in crime with the legalisation of marijuana, when crime as been falling for some time across America and as fallen in states that haven't legalised marijuana.

Crime rate in England and Wales fell 15% in 2013 despite the fact we haven't made marijuana legal.

When you see fit to supply a corresponding body of academic research to support both your opinion about this article and your comparison with England, I will be sure to consider your informed opinion.

In the meantime, I will simply class it as the kind of opinion I used to have before seeing the error of my ways, excuse you for it (as it were, not that you care I expect :)) by reason of same, and dismiss it as uninformed.

Seems fair enough I think :)

When you see fit to supply a corresponding body of academic research to support both your opinion about this article and your comparison with England, I will be sure to consider your informed opinion.

In the meantime, I will simply class it as the kind of opinion I used to have before seeing the error of my ways, excuse you for it (as it were, not that you care I expect :)) by reason of same, and dismiss it as uninformed.

Seems fair enough I think :)

Thats fine, I don't have a problem with that, if you want to believe the story you posted that is up to you.

You don't think it is possible to have an hallucination of everyone supporting you opinion? But delusion works just as we ill.

I didn't say everyone supports my opinion. I said no one cares what you think.

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 22:22 ----------

Isn't it strange how the ones who are against the legalisation of drugs are always the ones who can't even spell legalisation? !?