Immigration officers arrest 2

2 men arrested tonight from the Genel off Hatton Road. The men looked Asian. May be worked at that Chinese Takeaway at the bottom, near Maplin?

Ok, 2 men arrested on immigration issues..allegedly. Now what? or was the thread only intended to inform of the alleged incident?

Was it indian asian or chinese asian? Which shop did they come out off

They looked Chinese-Asian. I'm not sure what shop. May be Sang Lung?

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 07:37 ----------

Oo

he asked why it was an immigration thing, i answered, whats wrong with that? you never answered him :suspect:

welcome back by the way :hihi:

Thank you ;)

I haven't looked at SF for quite some time and its very noticeable that there are a lot of posts focusing on the subject of immigration. You just need a charismatic leader and a disillusioned population and extremist ideas can surface. Although in reality I think we're pretty comfortable economically and socially at present so this will probably all be a flash in the pan.

Meltbell

You always seem to jump on anything to do with these sort of threads.

I remember years back you doing the same. I've been away for awhile and in that time I would've thought you would have got bored or become open. Obviously you're stuck in 1st gear.

You've heard the saying "pot calling the kettle black"?

Perhaps you haven't considered the possibility that the poster is responding to the common themes in your own posting style?

Personally my first thought was why create a thread with no logical reasoning, no supporting evidence, and no background information about 2 people being arrested (allegedly) by immigration officers..what are we meant to be discussing?

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 09:01 ----------

Ok, 2 men arrested on immigration issues..allegedly. Now what? or was the thread only intended to inform of the alleged incident?

Beat me to it

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 09:03 ----------

Because you answered with a wrong answer again. You do seem to jump to the wrong conclusions - or just make things up.

BTW you haven't substantiated your ridiculous claim on the shotgun thread?

I though I might find you hiding here :hihi:

The only person jumping to conclusions is the OP since he knows bugger all about the incident he's sensationalising.

cos he "looked asian" :P

LOL!!

Because 2 officers in a van with immigration written all over it pulled over and made the arrest. How else would I know:)

I didnt know they have immigration written on the van.

I find that a bit distasteful when you consider they dont go around catching rape suspects in a van with the word RAPE written down the side.

It seems a little bit like humiliation to me.

Because 2 officers in a van with immigration written all over it pulled over and made the arrest. How else would I know:)

Meltbell

You always seem to jump on anything to do with these sort of threads.

I remember years back you doing the same. I've been away for awhile and in that time I would've thought you would have got bored or become open. Obviously you're stuck in 1st gear.

Only 2? There's usually 6 at least. My mate wanted to be in one of these Gestapo snatch , suit him down to the ground it would

Archived